Monday, October 31, 2011

Lesson 3: Texturing



Here's the stuff I did for Lesson 3: Texturing. Texturing is actually I lot easier than I thought it would be. Anyway, I pretty much just followed the instructions for the tutorial and tried to determine the best material to use that would reflect the light realistically. I added a lot of lights to my scene, probably about 9 or 10 for each lamp post, and then less intense directional one behind the moon to add some moonlight. I added a lot of new details to the scene, like flowers in the flower boxes, a vending machine, and, if you look in the top left corner of the 1st picture, you can see the glow of the candles for the birthday cake I made in the window. Anyway, that's pretty much it. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is GREAT!! I love the barrel full of screwdrivers!

    ReplyDelete